This show has passed.
with Eric Brent West, Pablo Montano and Olivia Wik
Buy Tickets Online
From the Promoter
Ben Hooke is a singer/songwriter from Edmonton, Alberta. He explores a vintage sound of rock inspired folk music. He started at the age of twelve with a dream of playing the lead guitar in a rock band, slowly developed new taste in music, especially folk. As time went on began to dabble in singing and eventually found himself to be a solo act.
Ben is looking to build his career and play both the biggest stages and the dustiest bars.
With the release of his first live album and a studio album on the way, Ben is preparing to ramp up his music and performing before he leaves the prairies for the bustling streets of Toronto.
ERIC BRENT WEST
Indie Folk-Pop artist based out of Edmonton Alberta
Olivia Wik is a singer/songwriter with over 200 original songs in her multi-genre catalogue. Olivia has written with more than 100 songwriters from North America, Barbados, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Japan and England and has a publishing deal with Cymba Music Publishing (Toronto). Her credits include:
• She's So Hepburn, co-written with Bryan Finlay and Rob Wells, released by YTV's 2014 The Next Star contestant Ryland Clark;
• Be Yourself, title track for the 2014 Every Woman Organization compilation CD, co-written with Sophie Serafino & Dan Hill, produced by Rob Wells at OCL Studios;
• #Awesome, co-written with Calgary songwriter Chard Morrison, released by Connor James, nominated ACMA country song;
• Empire, co-written with and released by folk/pop singer Rebecca Lappa; and
• 2 songs, Taste the Sun and Alberta Pride, featured on the Emmy Award Winning PBS show ‘Off the Beaten Palate”.
Olivia is a 2014 Edmonton Music Awards nominee (Artist to Watch), 2014 ACMA Song of the Year nominee and 5-time ACMA nominee for Female Artist & Fan's Choice. She has been entertaining audiences at main events such as 2015 K-Days , New Year's Eve at City Hall in Edmonton, 'Diamonds in the Rough Stage' (CCMA week), 2014 Alberta Country Webcast, and at Calgary Stampede's 'Window on the West'.
Olivia has been involved with several charities. She performed at the 5th Annual Helping Families annual art exhibit in support of the Helping Families Handle Cancer Foundation and participated at the 2nd Annual Block Party for Ronald MacDonald House in Edmonton. Olivia supported Diva Day for the One Love Africa Foundation, was an opening act for the band PRISM (Dreamcatcher Foundation benefit) and has been a part of Strathcona County's Relay for Life Cancer fundraiser, the 2012 Tulong Sa Kapwa benefit for Philippine flooding victims, Invisible Children Benefit concert, Run Wild Marathon, Adam Stock and Playing for Change.