This show has passed.
Celebrating 124 Years of Massey Hall w/ Whitehorse
with Jim Cuddy, Sarah Harmer, Sam Roberts and Buffy Sainte-Marie
From the Promoter
All tickets for this landmark event are $18.94, to honour the year that Massey Hall was gifted to the citizens of Toronto.
Since first opening its doors on June 14, 1894, Massey Hall has hosted the world's greatest performers and cemented its position as one of the premier concert venues in the world. Over a century later, Canada's iconic concert hall is set to close for two years to complete the most significant revitalization in its history.
MASSEY HALL FIVE FAST FACTS:
1. The hall is currently in the midst of a seven-year revitalization project to restore both the exterior and interior, add accessibility features and so much more. It will be temporarily closed from July 2018 through Fall 2020.
2. Massey Hall legend and Canadian icon, Gordon Lightfoot with play the last three shows on June 29, 30 and July 1.
3. Massey Hall is a charitable not-for-profit organization and remaining true to Hart Massey’s vision, the organization devotes much of its focus on artist development, community outreach & education programming.
4. Some of the greatest historical figures and contemporary artists have graced the Massey Hall stage including, Winston Churchill, Gordon Lightfoot, Helen Keller, Neil Young, U2, Diana Krall, Oscar Peterson, Bob Dylan, Feist & Harry Styles.
5. Music fans still have the chance to catch some incredible Massey Hall shows before it closes July 2!